November 19, 2009

Princess tea party invitations




















Back in September, Wav hosted her first "very fancy princess tea party" with her six closest friends.  Of course, I had to create formal tea party invitations because what kind of stationery designer would I be if I didn't?

For the record, that's not our actual address listed on the item above (sample modified for privacy).  But living on "Wishing Pond Drive" does have a nice ring to it.




















Speaking of little Miss W, check out the insane curls and the mischief in her eyes.  Anyone who knows me personally understands that this child certainly is mine on the inside yet polar opposite on the outside.  How can I refuse hosting another fancy princess tea party from a face like this?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The invites are lovely! If you don't mind my asking, what font did you use for the script portion?

nhaby said...

What font did you use for the script part? the flourish is very pretty.

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure it is Freebooter ladies. I use it a lot in my designs. Really beautiful card!