December 7, 2009

108 biscotti cookies




I'm attending a family cookie exchange soon and have to make a whopping nine dozen cookies.  The payoff?  Receiving nine dozen assorted cookies in exchange from amazing bakers.  Yum.  In past years, I've made chocolate-candy mint cookies, lemon pillow cookies and this year, I'm making King Arthur Flour's black-and-white biscotti.

For the test batch I made this weekend, I topped half with coarse sugar sprinkles (as seen above) and the other with white chocolate.  Oh, the goodness!  I baked the sugar sprinkles right with the batch, and here are the "undressed" cooled cookies prior to the drizzle...


..and then drizzled with the white chocolate:

2 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

when do you find the time...christmas cookies are calling my name this week, but i have no idea when i am going to get to them!

i think this weekend, maybe!

Lynda said...

I love biscotti and make it ever year for Christmas presents. I've not tried KA's recipe. Yum! May have to bake one up this summer.