April 14, 2010

Three little birds, outside my doorstep

Late last summer, a sweet little cartoon video for Bob Marley's "Three Little Birds" played on Noggin (aka Nick Jr.) quite often and the Gravy Kids really got into it. 

The song became our little family anthem and so when I saw this original multimedia artwork by Lindsay at Paint Me A Picture, I knew it would be a perfect addition to the kids' room. 


Wavey even recognized the reference the moment I showed it to her!

Singing don't worry about a thing cause every little thing's gonna be alright...

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! The colors are fantastic too!

hugs
Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Into Ablivia said...

Neat! the colors are great.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Super cute...makes me want to sing!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Oh I just love seeing them in their new home!

Amy said...

I know the exact song! The artwork is adorable!!