June 18, 2010

I scream, you scream


I can assure you that I don't need an occasion to consume ice cream, but a recent client had the right idea by hosting an ice cream social to celebrate the start of summer.  Need another scoop of ice creamy goodness?  Check out this party inspiration.


I also had the pleasure of creating this first birthday barnyard invitation.  I found the "neighs only" to be pretty funny.

Personal information has been modified for privacy.


I'm sensing a food theme here, complete with eggs, bacon and dairy ice cream.
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

so so cute! You always do the greatest goodies!

Two Little Tots said...

love both of these...i have always wanted to throw an ice cream party too...so much fun!

and the barn invite...SO cute! love it!

Mandy England said...

Both are adorable! And I do love the "neighs only" :]

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Yum, bacon and ice cream...nothing like it!
Love the invites, especially the farmyard one!

Unknown said...

adorable! (of course!) Ice cream social definitely on the to do list! Love them both, but I am a sucker for a farm theme - fantastic!!!

hugs Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Into Ablivia said...

You and your bacon..........

Emily said...

Adorable! Adorable! Adorable! Love those invites! I love the little pennant banner on the top! Very cool!

That pharmacy sign a few blog posts ago is too funny!

:D
Ciao,
Em