September 9, 2010

First *real* days of school

Kindergarten officially kicked off this week (last week was a "transition/getting to know you" week). 

Griffin was pretty ripped he wasn't going with his sissy (but can we talk about how he's wearing my favorite shirt of all time?!)

As she is each time she visits, my sister was a personal hero to Wavey by offering to flat-iron her curls out:

And finally, in the classroom:

She was a good sport about my rampant picture-taking even though I'm certain she was secretly dying on the inside of embarrassment.  But, being just that is my job.  :)

Photobucket

10 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

so cute!! Picture taking is my middle name :) My little one even carries her toy camera around saying 'just one more time'...I may be outta control!!!

Wavey's hair looks so cute..such a little lady!

Two Little Tots said...

so cute. i am happy her day was great and i love the pictures! i will be taking them like crazy in just an hour when the girls go to school!

Mandy England said...

The cheerio shirt is cute, but I love Wavey's dress! Super cute.

Amy said...

Awwww, so cute. I do love her curls though. They seem to suit her.

Into Ablivia said...

Love her outfit!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

SUPER cute photos - I love these! Congrats on her very first day!

Tasha said...

Happy "real" first day of school! She looks so cute.

hiyaluv said...

your children are so darling. i love kindergarten! I am so excited!! :)

smiles,
gina
ps-I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my business cards. They are fantastic. Oh did I mention I LOVE my business cards? Now I need to find a blogger conference to attend:)

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Where did you get the shirt?!

We are Cheerio fanatics and should have one...wait, there is google, so I guess I could find it on my own :)

jackie fo said...

Awww - they are so cute, and I agree about the t-shirt - I heart Cheerios haha!!