April 13, 2011

Me + Stationery = Potty Mouth

Caution: This post is unintentionally inappropriate for work/children.  But it's darn funny if you care to continue reading.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Every so often, I get a request to imprint the back flap of invitation envelopes.  And sometimes, the layout falls short of what was actually intended:



Good thing I realized what this was saying before sending the project to the client...but not before producing an entire batch of envelopes.  My bad.

Photobucket

7 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

I think it's hysterical...in a 12 year old boy's humor kinda way!!

I would LOVE to send those out :)

Kelli said...

LOL...that is too funny. Good thing you caught it.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love it. You crack me up....

courtney said...

awesome. i just snorted/laughed a little. does that make me a 12 year old ?!

Shannon Gish said...

The same thing actually happened to me in posting your link on my blog. Let's just say I forgot the "O" in Hello, Good Gravy1 It'S now back to its intended salutation.

SZM said...

Ha! It took me a minute, but that is funny!

Emily said...

He he he he he he! :D :D That is a good laugh! :D